Sunday, August 5, 2012

Olympicoholic



Hi.  My name is The Brooding Chick and I am an olympicoholic.  I'm so addicted that around midnight, when they start replaying the events I've already spent the previous 12 hours watching...I watch 'em again.  I find it quite ironic that I spend all day, every day, watching men and women who are the epitome of good health while I haven't washed my hair since the opening ceremonies.  I think most people, after watching the Olympics, are so inspired and motivated that they immediately implement a heavy workout regime.  Me...I just want to go buy some red, white, and blue fingernail polish.  While most people are mesmerized by the yellow "WR" line sliding across the pool, I was interested in the nail art all of the swimmers were sporting.  Superficial? I think not.  I happen to have a lot in common with the Olympic athletes.  Take, for example, my extreme focus I dedicate to working out (I work outside the home ).  I have a strong desire to want to beat others (especially those who don't listen to me).  I run a race every day...perhaps you've heard of it...it's called "The Rat Race."  Finally, I absolutely, positively, love GOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment