Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are You Happy Now?!


Two entries ago I described my cat as one who prefers lounging to ...well...just about anything. In an effort to prove me wrong Snickers comes prancing back toward the house this afternoon with a little extra something dangling from her jaws. This is the first time in almost a YEAR that I have ever witnessed such a sight as this. I won't pretend that I didn't consider photographing this milestone for posterity...but there was the dying lizard to consider. While tiny lizards are not necessarily the types of critters that need to be erradicated I was, nevertheless, proud/happy??? for Snickers.
This got me thinking about myself...just because I prefer lounging to...well...just about anything...doesn't mean that I can't exert myself when the need arises....it just hasn't arisen yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment