Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm fine....really.....FINE!

Salmon have NOTHING on me...the whole swimming upstream excuse....in the words of the world's teenagers....WHATEVER!!  Unlike the salmon I don't have the benefit of a refreshing swim...shoot...I don't have the time to bathe anymore...and when I do have time...well...hygenie is nowhere near the top of my to-do list.  I have been away from this blog for way too long and was all geared up to post with avid frequency (this is where the upstream analogy comes into play).  The evil technological forces were doing everything in their powers to prevent such a thing as moi wanting to write to you.  Long and drawn out story short:  I finally found my leotard, tights, and flowing cape and confronted the dark side.  Good won out as it has proven to do time after time (after long time) and here I am!  All of this just to say that it feels so good to be able to finally tell you that within the course of one week I have acquired enough stories to make up for lost time.  School is officially out for the summer for my little chicks, I have one more week left of work, and I have taken care of my son's brood for a couple of days without so much as trailing poop back into the house....now that's skill people! 


No comments:

Post a Comment