Thursday, June 18, 2009

Book 'Em!

I slunk into the public library this morning after dropping off my daughter at volleyball camp. If I had a pair of glasses...the kind with the fake nose attached to them I would have worn them...beneath a baseball cap and wig. I would have done this because I was basically kicked out of the library yesterday morning after exceeding the time limit on the computer. I really wasn't sure how to respond when I felt a tapping on my left shoulder and essentially remprimanded for my crime. Of course...I was guilty and I knew it. I quickly logged off and high-tailed it out of there. I have been visiting a couple of public libraries these past two weeks while my kids have been in sports camps in an effort to tweak this blog. I finally imported all of my past entries into one complete blog and feel great relief at doing so. It is as if all of my eggs are back in my nest. Now I am ready to sit on them until something beautiful grows from it all. I feel so much more complete when I am able to produce and having been at the mercy of others' computers has had me feeling a little scattered. I finally got a call from The Geek Squad just the other day informing me that they were able to backup 94 gigs from my electrocuted computer. They then sent my computer off to Hewlett Packard for it to get serviced. This could take two to three weeks!!! So please bear with me as my posts will be sporadic and I will not be able to dowload any of my pictures until then. Now...I have to go before the alarms sound and I am whisked away to library jail!

No comments:

Post a Comment