Friday, June 12, 2009

UnHeard Of

Have you ever dreamt about eating tiny marshmallows in your bed? I did...only it turns out it wasn't a dream...sort of. Allow me...just the other night I "dreamt" that I had found a marshmallow in my bed, and not being able to turn down a fluffy ball of sweetness, I popped it into my mouth and began to chew. I can recall, in great sensory detail, the texture, the chewiness, and the weird realization that there was no flavor to be had-AT ALL! I think that is when I awoke straight away. I had immediately, thank heavens, realized that I was, in fact, chewing on one of the earplugs I wear at night to drown out all of the little noises that try to undermine my attempts at slumber. I shutter to think at what the outcome would have been had I actually digested the hot pink "marshmallow." I've been "plugged up" before...but...yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment