Thursday, May 21, 2009

Moments

In one week's time I have witnessed a mother mouthing the words to a song as her child sings on stage; I watched as another mother kept time with her feet as she kept one eye on the viewfinder and the other on her child dancing; I observed another mother praying over her child's casket.


There are moments in life that grip us and move us. These are the times when we are suppose to grasp them back and take it all in. We are not to let such occurrences pass us by without impact. We need to be in the moment even when we don't realize it is one. We need to be our child's biggest supporter and love them love them love them.


Yes, we all worry. I am notorious for pre-planning worst case scenarios in my mind. But I also know that if I live my life in a constant state of brooding then I will never truly enjoy that which is actually happening now. I must remain strong in my faith and pray unceasingly. I must trust in God to direct our days.

No comments:

Post a Comment