Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ehhh...I Don't Think So



While my little dog, Roo, fearlessly and energetically chases after the chickens, barks at the passing deer, and pretends to always be on guard when someone is looking, my cat, Snickers, is way too layed back to even consider exerting herself unneccessarily. There have been times when I have witnessed her experiencing bouts of sheer adrenaline and joy and it proved quite entertaining...but most of the time she is asleep. Perhaps that is why I feel such a connection with her.
In the first picture Snickers is so pooped out from sleeping all day that she can barely sit up (I was so tempted to place a bottle of liquor wrapped in a brown bag near her left paw!)
In the second picture Snickers can hardly be bothered with something so trivial as a tarantula. Pah-leeeze!
Did I mention that we originally got Snickers so that we would have an outdoor cat who would protect us from all kinds of furry, slithery, and/or multi-legged creatures? ...Ehhhh...I don't think so!




No comments:

Post a Comment