Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NonFriction

It's always been said the truth is stranger than fiction...and I can attest that this is definitely true! My entire existence has been worthy of being lived out between the covers of a book and I have often been told that I should write about it. When I started this blog this past summer I found it to be a type of creative release unlike no other. While I am honest to a fault I do want to make certain that I keep some things private. It is in my nature to share and while I will still do so it will be with great care. Nevertheless I cannot NOT write...I have to get the words down and out. I am looking forward to sharing more pictures with you and focusing more on the hilarity of life (although you'll have to read each entry while wearing irony-colored glasses).

No comments:

Post a Comment