Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog!

This is a project that I have been wanting to work on for some time. Since I am finally off for the summer I thought I would use my time wisely during a required technology inservice and get to work creating this site!! Primarily I intend to use this blog as a way for my family and friends to keep up with my crazy life (and, hopefully, laugh at my expense!!) and I welcome all new visitors as well!! I would love to "meet" you via this blog!!

My vision for this blog is one that will allow my readers a glimpse into the way I see things --which is typically through a humorous and ironic filter!! It is my belief that all of us, women especially, go through the same range of emotions as we battle our way through the daily minutia of life. Sometimes the pieces are good...sometimes they are bad...but in time they mesh and ultimately become the pieces that make us who we are.

*Author's Note: Names have been changed to protect the guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment