Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wire Less

I had hoped to post a few pictures of what we discovered on our back porch (see previous entry)but after an hour and a half of waiting I decided to put my computer our of her memory. You see, DSL is "not an option" where I live, therefore I am operating in a dial-up mode. For those of you who suffer from this condition my heart goes out to you...unfortunately I can't email you to tell you so because my email retreival has a 3 day delay attached to it. And here's the kicker: I can't SEND any emails right now. Although this might have someone else up in arms, I am simply grateful that I finally have a computer and a quasi-internet connection. The last time I had either was over 7 years ago (if you can believe that?!). In the future, when I am able to go wireless, I promise you lots more pictures and many more features. Until then I am happy just to piece together the little bitz here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment