Saturday, October 4, 2008

Guess What...I Have a Thutt!!

I thought epiphanies only happened when one's eyes were opened to something delighfully wonderful...like realizing that you finally know your true calling in life. Apparently epiphanies occur when not so wonderful things happen as well...such as coming to the realization, while viewing one's naked profile in the bathroom mirror, that you no longer have a "nut butt" perched atop your skinny thighs. Instead your butt and the back top portion of your thighs have merged into one thus creating a thigh-butt...or thutt.

I used to think my butt was too big--the way it stuck out at the end of my swaying back like a big round bubble...as a matter of fact 'bubble-butt' was the term used to reference my backside by those closest to me. But as time passes my rear is not the only thing that is sticking out these days. Instead of shrinking it to fit the rest of my body, I have since "grown into my butt."

I think for Halloween
I'll wear lime green
This costume will do in a pinch
For I pout and act and look and feel
Just like The Grinch!

No comments:

Post a Comment