Friday, August 22, 2008

Wax On Wax Off

All I can say is, OUCH! As soon as I came home today I sat myself up on my kitchen counter and slapped on the wax. My daughter served as my assistant and had no problem ripping the paper strip from my leg. Notice I did not use the plural. I think that I only used four or five strips on my right shin and that was it. I can generally endure pain but for some reason I decided that tonight was not the night to endure it. Geez Louise my leg was on fire! And after each torture session there were still patches of hair left behind. The wax was a sticky nightmare and I never once felt like the end was going to justify the means. I never really spent that much time on shaving anyway. At least I tried. In truth it was an ill fated attempt to save money on razor blades. Perhaps I'll just settle for a one strip pit stop in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment