Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More of the Same

The other day I was reading through some journal entries from 2005 and discovered that my state of being has not changed one bit. Those entries from three years ago could have easily been written this morning. It seems that the things that bugged me then are still bugging me today. The tasks left unfinished then are still unfinished. I have got to make some changes...I have got to make progress. I guess by way of putting these words out there I feel a tad more pressure to make it happen. I sincerely hope that in 2011 I don't look back on this entry with regret.

I know better than to say that my days of procrastinating are over...that would be a lie. I have come to embrace my ability to delay and try to use it to my advantage. I think that what I really need to do is to quit talking about doing things and simply DO them. Of course this means that I will now have to walk at least 20 minutes a day, clean up my loft once and for all, and write that book!



That being said...I've got work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment