Monday, September 1, 2008

False Labor

Webster's New World Dictionary defines labor as such: physical or mental exertion; to work hard; to move slowly and with difficulty; (and my new favorite definition): to suffer (under a false idea).

I finally have a name for the mysterious ailment that has been haunting me since I was a young teen...it's called labor! I have been suffering undering the false idea that I would not have to work for a living!!! What an epiphany!! And so, on this national holiday, I put my feet up and relished the fact that while I was moving slowly and with some difficulty I was not exerting myself at all. In fact, I think my way of celebrating this Labor Day actually contributed to my moving slowly and with difficulty!! I love holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment