Monday, December 15, 2008

All Better

I had a good time at the Christmas party last night but am now starting to wonder if the chicken piccatta that I had last night hates my guts…because in the middle of the night my guts started hating it!

As a result I spent the entire Sunday in bed (when I wasn’t racing to the bathroom)forcing myself to drink liquids and eat dry toast. My neck and back muscles are starting to scream at me and the inside of my head feels like it is trying its darndest to get out. I did not get much, if any, sleep last night but still find it hard to drift off as my stomach will not stop gurgling.

The bright side of this unexpected turn of events is the 8 pounds I lost. They say the body is 70% water and I was always a little suspicious of that statistic…no more!

Even though I try to express gratitude for my good health I am always humbled when I have to hug the bowl. Oh it feels good to feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment