Thursday, December 25, 2008

...And To All A Goodnight!

There are only thirty minutes left and then Christmas will officially be over. I have been sleepy since 3:15 this afternoon. Now that we are back home I am fighting sleep so as to take it all in...the sense that something special took place here early this morning. The feeling that the wait was worth it. The cluttered home that can only be defined as "a good mess." Both of my kids are tucked into their beds-each content. My daughter has on just about every article of clothing received while my son is reading through a book on the history of Texas A&M that I gave him. There is nothing like falling asleep with a smile on your face and happiness in your heart. For me, I have both for I have witnessed these things while in the presence of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment