Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End is Near

I just got in from a 2 mile walk...that's right...count 'em...2 miles baby!!! I figured that I better make good on my '08 resolution to walk/exercise this year...and...since it is still 2008 I thought I better fit that one in real quick. I am the ultimate procrastinator...and pretty damn proud of it!! To help give me a leg up on the inevitable "I'm going to eat more fruits and veggies and exercise regularly and get 8 hours of sleep and drink 8 glasses of water and write more and read more and keep up with the dishes and the laundry more" routine of making a new year's list of resolutions (perhaps I should actually print out a master copy of my list (which has been unchanged since 1982) and simply change the date at the top of it) I went ahead and purchased a bag full of yoga pants and tank tops. (No, I don't do yoga...and No, I won't wear the tank without a zippered jacket over it)...but nothing spurs girls on than new clothes!



Having stayed up past midnight for two nights in a row I am curious to see if it can be done tonight...the night it is supposed to be done. We have plans to go over to the neighbor's house so at least we won't be going far. This means that a nap is in high order! Besides that the walk flat out wore me out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment