Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Weird Weather Friends

Earlier I wrote about how unseasonably warm it has been and then-WHAM!-it starts to snow on the very day the temperatures were in the low to mid 70's! The wind was whirring and the flurries were twirling...it had me grinning from ear to ear as if this were the best moment in my life...and in some ways I guess you could say that it was. I have decided that best moments can happen anytime and every day. I have decided not to let the fear of lack of sleep or the worries of unfinished tasks deprive me of my today.

This afternoon I enjoyed an impromtu visit with a friend. We shared stories and merlot. We laughed and we ate. And then it snowed. I choose to see this unpredicted visit of majestic snowflakes as a symbol of all that is creative. I choose to embrace the wonder of new friendships that feel like old friends. I believe that when things fall into place the way they are meant to we are blessed by the one of a kind moments that take our breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment