Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Don't Have Time for Laundry? Maybe You Just Need to Change Perfume!

Ever the bargain hunter, I have stumbled upon a steal of a deal when it comes to a new scent for the winter. Just this morning, in fact, I sprayed myself silly with the hopes of smelling good to all who came near me. Unlike the competing perfumes which can run $50+a bottle (and a tiny bottle at that), this scent comes in 27.0 fl.oz….all for the incredibly low price of less than $6.00 a bottle! The name of this fresh-smelling scent is febreze...doesn't it just sound clean?! I no longer have to count the number of sprays I administer...why, just this morning, when trying to revive a pair of wollen tights-that had every reason to be thrown away-- I just sprayed away...whallah! Instant-Presto!

No comments:

Post a Comment